I am knew to the meme thing. I actually didn't know what they were until just a short while ago. I searched google and found a blog with a good explanation of what a meme is (in case anyone reading this doesn't know).
So with that in mind, I stole this meme from Juls over at The Clearing. I'm kind of afraid to fill it out, I'm not sure if I can answer all these questions correctly about my hubby. I know my dear husband reads my blog, so, John, if I answered any wrong, correct me please : )
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: What is on the screen? History or Discovery Channel
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island or a Vinaigrette
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? My olive oil/tomato dish : )
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Beer, brand depends on where we are.
5. Where did he go to high school? Dundee High School, Dundee, IL
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guitars, music stuff
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Roast Beef, cheese and Miracle Whip
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? He wouldn't eat anything everyday, he gets bored with food quickly.
10. What is his favorite cereal? I don't think he has one, he rarely eats breakfast.
11. What would he never wear? Lazy shoes (ha, he knows what I mean : )
12. What is his favorite sports team? Doesn't have one, not that into sports.
13. Who is his best friend? If we're talking guy friends, I guess Egan. I hope I'm his best all around friend.
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? How about what is something I don't do that he wishes I would? Clean better. Or I suppose just clean, period.
15. How many states has he lived in? I think just one, IL.
16. What is his heritage? Swedish and Polish
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? None, he hates cake. I might make him brownies.
18. Did he play sports in high school? No
19. What could he spend hours doing? Playing computer games, playing his guitar, reading blogs.