12 November 2008

Who Should Be Allowed to Vote?

I realize this is a little late, but the election is still on my mind. I've been thinking about those who voted. I wonder how many were truly informed voters. I found a little quiz to see how informed I was. Seems I was pretty informed. I don't feel as confident about the rest of the US, considering the outcome.

You Should Be Allowed to Vote

You got 14/15 questions correct.
Generally speaking, you're very well informed.

If you vote this election, you'll know exactly who (and what) you'll be voting for.
You're likely to have strong opinions, and you have the facts to back them up.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are funny :)

Of course this spurred me to take a few quizzes, I decided on all political. They can't peg me, one was did you vote Obama or McCain, I came up confusing the test and being called independent and not normal. LOL!!!!

Your link doesn't work I had to go to blogthings to find it.