17 November 2008

Awww, isn't she cute?




Here's one of my four cats, being goofier than normal. Jersey, a muted calico (which is her color) Selkirk Rex, (which is her breed) decided today that hanging out in my DH's bathroom sink would be a good idea.



My eldest decided to take a bunch of pictures of her, like we don't have enough cat pictures!

She went the artsy route (black & white) with this one:



And below, looking very regal:
















As I said on Thankfulness Thursday, "I just love kitties!"

Here are some cat quotes for your enjoyment:

"There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person." ~Dan Greenberg~

"It's really the cat's house - we just pay the mortgage." ~Author Unknown~

"Some people have cats and go on to lead normal lives." ~Author Unknown~

"If there were to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely vote for the purr." ~Barbara L. Diamond

2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

awwwwwwwwwwww!

unschoolermom said...

That is sooooo cute! I do love cats. We have five of our own (plus two dogs, a guinea pig, and a tree frog). :^)

Kandy