16 November 2008

Tipsy Muttering

Almost a day late (and always a dollar short) with my muttering. I've also had a few glasses of wine. Let's see what my boozy unconscious comes up with tonight ; )


  1. Please stop :: Annoying me
  2. Move over :: or I'll move you over
  3. Sweet as :: honey
  4. Bet :: You better bet your life, or it'll cut you, cut you like a knife (The Who)
  5. Mad about :: you (not the show, the Belinda Carlisle song)
  6. It’s over :: so get over it
  7. Intend to :: I intend to do a lot of things, (I may not do them but the intent is there)
  8. Blame :: it on the rain (Milli Vanilli?)
  9. Jefferson :: Well we're movin' on up, to the east side, to a deluxe apartment, in the sky
  10. Heartless :: people who are cruel to animals

Well, seems my singing brain is back.

Want to mutter sober or intoxicated?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The booze must've brought you back to the 70's & 80's huh?

I'm a product of it (both booze and the 2 decades)

Stephanie said...

LOL!