03 October 2008

Sunrise

Stephanie was Midnight, so I decided to see what I was:


You Are Sunrise
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

I am certainly not a morning person, (not much of a night owl anymore either, I like to think I live by normal hours), but what they wrote abut a Sunrise person seems to ring true.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What constitutes *normal* hours? LOL!
I am definitely an after midnight kind of girl. I was shot yesterday once again because I had to get up early for baseball. I am seriously toast and I can't nap, I tried, I was just a zombie all day and night.

Cassie's last 2 soccer games are at 8:30 am, I am seriously considering staying up all night to go. I will have to get up at 6am to be ready, she has to be there 30 mins early to warm up. What yayhoo makes this up???