05 October 2008

Sunday Muttering

I waited for my word list last night ( it gets emailed to me every week) and it never showed : (

So I had to hunt down my word list this week.....that's why I am a little late.

So here's my muttering on a cool, rainy, late Sunday afternoon:


  1. Insight :: revelation
  2. Irksome :: bothersome
  3. Maybe :: I'll think about it
  4. Confirmation :: What I did when I was Catholic
  5. Bib :: keeps babys slop off them
  6. Stop! :: Look and Listen
  7. Lobster :: tail
  8. Boys :: will be boys
  9. Fire away :: Hit me with your best shot (Pat Benatar)
  10. Give up :: Walk away

Want to mutter too?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

We are out of sync girlfriend!

Stephanie said...

A California stop is when you don't completely stop. You slow down and almost stop but when nobody else is there you just roll on through. I lived in CA for many years and I'm sure people do that all over but it was called a CA stop.

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna!
My name's Victoria, and I'm from Rocket XL, a marketing agency in Los Angeles. I stumbled across your website & wanted to share a campaign I'm working on to promote pet adoption with you in case you might be interested in supporting it. I'm working on Home 4 the Holidays, the world's biggest pet adoption program. We have a goal of getting 1 million pets a new home this year, and it would be great to get your support in raising awareness of this program!

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please drop me an email at victoria@rocketxl.com.

Thank you so much, and looking forward to hearing back from you!