22 March 2009

Mutterin' on a Sunday Afternoon

I've been a little busy to blog this week. Hope to get into some meaty subjects next week. Today, just a little mutterin'.

  1. Studio :: Line by L'Oreal (yes, I am into hair and makeup!)

  2. Meetup :: Meetup? Is that even a word? Spell check doesn't think it's a word. I guess people meetup.....I think the word is lame.

  3. Ostrich :: bury your head in the sand (I hear they are tasty)

  4. Jokes :: I can never remember them to re-tell them

  5. Estranged :: I have never been estranged from a family member

  6. Random :: Acts of kindness

  7. Slap :: in the face

  8. Hotel room :: I enjoy them

  9. Inscribe :: I have several cookbooks inscribed by famous chefs....even Rachel Ray (who I don't really like)

  10. Polar :: bears are dying, polar ice caps are melting, where's Algore when you need him? NOT!

Another boring utterance of mutterings. Want to try muttering yourself?

2 comments:

unschoolermom said...

Just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for an award. You can claim it at my blog. :^)

Kandy

Stephanie said...

You enjoy hotels, ha! That is the only way I camp :)
Looks like you are getting nominated twice, I really hoped not to duplicate but oh well.

http://learningthroughliving-stephanie.blogspot.com/2009/03/aw-shucks.html