I am days behind on my muttering, let's see what Tuesday brings to mind:
- Sleepy :: Me, always
- Thanksgiving :: is over
- Fifteen :: there's still time for you, time to buy and time to lose, fifteen, there's never a wish better than this, when you've only got a hundred years to live (Five for Fighting, 100 years, one of my all time favorite songs)
- Authority :: you must respect my authoritah! (Cartman, South Park)
- Bangs :: I like them
- Curled :: My hair looks better straight
- Young man :: there's no need to feel down, I said Young man, (YMCA)
- Surprised :: Nothing surprises me much anymore
- Mistake :: I have made many
- Handle it :: that's all we can do
There's my Tuesday morning mutterings. My brain seems to remember songs and tv shows more than anything else. I am a product of my childhood!
Want to see what your brain remembers? Try unconscious muttering.