02 December 2008

Tuesday Mutterings

Well, with the holidays officially upon us, my blog has been neglected. Hopefully I'll be able to post occasionally this next month.

I am days behind on my muttering, let's see what Tuesday brings to mind:


  1. Sleepy :: Me, always
  2. Thanksgiving :: is over
  3. Fifteen :: there's still time for you, time to buy and time to lose, fifteen, there's never a wish better than this, when you've only got a hundred years to live (Five for Fighting, 100 years, one of my all time favorite songs)
  4. Authority :: you must respect my authoritah! (Cartman, South Park)
  5. Bangs :: I like them
  6. Curled :: My hair looks better straight
  7. Young man :: there's no need to feel down, I said Young man, (YMCA)
  8. Surprised :: Nothing surprises me much anymore
  9. Mistake :: I have made many
  10. Handle it :: that's all we can do

There's my Tuesday morning mutterings. My brain seems to remember songs and tv shows more than anything else. I am a product of my childhood!

Want to see what your brain remembers? Try unconscious muttering.

No comments: