11 December 2008

Thankfulness Thursday

It's been a while since I've posted a thankfulness Thursday.

Right now I am extremely thankful for a home and heat. It's been snowy and cold lately and I am so thankful for my cozy home and it's working heater. I am also thankful that I have a nice warm hubby who I can snuggle up with at night : )

I am thankful that this is the Christmas season, and that it seems to bring out the best in most people. Spirits seem generally high when I'm out and about, and that's a good thing.

I am thankful God sent his son, to be born of Mary, and that even though it might not be his actual birthday that we celebrate, that we get to put aside a day and remember what's been done for us.

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.
~Author Unknown~

No comments: