09 August 2008

Late Night Muttering

I normally mutter unconsciously on Sunday mornings. The new list is emailed just after midnight on Saturday night, so I usually don't see the email until Sunday morning. Occasionally I am up late enough to see it Saturday night. Thus was the case tonight. Not sure when my brain is sharper.


  1. Month to month :: My life ticks by
  2. Adjusted :: not me
  3. Prank :: trick
  4. Mop :: I need to
  5. Clarity :: I can see clearly now the rain is gone
  6. Parenting :: I think I do it well
  7. Glenn :: Campbell, (Like a Rhinestone Cowboy : )
  8. Fingerprint :: greasy
  9. Pineapple :: Hawaii
  10. Attorney :: shyster

Want to mutter unconsciously?

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey, Donna! I nominated your blog for an award. Check out my blog to read about and claim your award.

http://teawithdee.blogspot.com/

unschoolermom said...

Hey, I just did that, too. LOL. http://unschoolermom.blogspot.com. Wow! A double nomination. Shows this is a great blog!

Kandy